Our Skin Care treatments are designed to help clients with:
- Complex skin
- Open pores and blackheads
- Acne prone skin
- Acne scarring
- Pigmentation and blemishes
- Stretch marks
- Premature Ageing
- Scar tissue
- Fine lines and wrinkles
We offer 2 types:
- Micro-dermabrasion with crystals, in which Aluminium oxide crystals are used as an abrasive agent, backed up with over 20 years of experience in this field. This agent is popular for leaving no adverse side effects, while washing off toxic waste. The crystals enable the therapist to target and treat the exact irregularities of the skin.
- Diamond Micro-dermabrasion. This technique is crystal free and just as effective. Some clients, prefer treatments without crystals particularly those with sensitive skin and this treatment is perfect for that clientele. The Diamond Tip will remove the outer layers of the skin, clearing away bacteria and dead skin cells while stimulating the skin and allowing the new cells to enhance within the deeper layers of the epidermis.
The fresher cells enable the skin to feel more rejuvenated, while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin Rejuvenation and Laser Resurfacing treatment helps with skin affected mostly by irregularities, which can be a result of excessive sun exposure causing acne, wrinkle and fine lines, pigmentation or vascular conditions. In addition with time skin might lose its natural elasticity leaving it to lose tone and forming cellulite. These factors can also be hereditary.
Our treatments can mark a significant improvement in the quality of your skin allowing you to still age naturally and gracefully alongside much healthier-looking skin.
A chemical peel can be carried out on the face, neck or hands. Where a chemical containing solution is applied on to the skin allowing it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. Peeling commences from the same day. The layers underneath the skin regenerates, providing you with a much more refreshed and healthier-looking skin.
There are a range of chemical peels we offer:
1) Perfect peel: This targets merely the outer layer of the skin with a gentle exfoliation. This type of peel is perfect for treating your appearance and taking care of mild discolouration. Nb: This peel can be repeated.
2) Trichloroacetic Acid peel (TCA peel), which reaches the middle layers of the skin removing the damaged skin cells. This helps in removing wrinkles, acne scars and pigmentation. The results display much clearer and smooth skin. Nb: This peel can be repeated.
3) Dermaplan peel: Once again, Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used with this kind of peel. This peel helps in removing wrinkles and lines to a moderate level, including premature aging, sun spots and freckles. This is a much deeper peel showing much more dramatic results. It is carried out only on the face and is performed once.
How does it work?
As an injury occurs, it dramatically reduces the flow of collagen within that particular area as the skin rejects the damaged collagen and elastin fibres. Micro needling generates newer collagen significantly reducing acne scarring. This leaves the skin with a much more youthful and healthy appearance.
The procedure is conducted using a derma roller and lasts approximately 40 minutes. Clients can also have numbing cream administered to enjoy much more pain-free experience, with no permanent bruising or injury. Post treatment, the skin must be protected with sun block, and clients must ensure that there is no excessive sun exposure as the temporary newer skin is much more sensitive.